Sunday, September 20, 2015

A passel of pups

With the computer on the fritz, I had time to fill. Dug out a favorite simple stuffed animal pattern and the piece of plaid I bought a while back especially for making Scotties. Found a couple of other bits of fabric for smaller versions. Here's the litter that resulted.


And when you sew you wind up with scraps of fabric. My collection of scraps needed to be dealt with, so I made patchwork "lap robes." Of course they can have other uses. Each is approximately 24x28 inches. That's the size of my old worktable. (I have a new worktable!)


They are not works of art, but now the heap of scraps has become something useful. A friend has offered to take them to the Christmas collection for the county hospital.


3 comments:

  1. All of your work is so meaningful and worthwhile. You have a blessed life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sewing shows a picture of who you are, a lovely artistic lady. Each project is wonderful. I just love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewing shows a picture of who you are, a lovely artistic lady. Each project is wonderful. I just love them all!

    ReplyDelete