Tuesday, November 24, 2015

In the meantime . . .

About this time last year I had my computer "updated." In hindsight it probably contributed to its demise. In any case, the problems have been going on for a while. They appeared to be solved, but then we ran into "incompatibility"!  So today we (that's me and my kind, nerdy advisers) tracked down the solution. IT --the solution--will be delivered in 2 weeks.
     So, in the meantime, I'm on a teddy bear kick. I'm just gonna make teddy bears--a  strange, wonderful, variety in different sizes--until I can get back to Chaucer.
     BTW, did you see the Leonids last week?   Chaucer saw the Leonids.  What a picture he draws! I'll tell you about it as soon as my computer world settles down.    
     And a Happy Thanksgiving to all! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, as well! May your computer challenges be overcome sooner than you anticipate.

    ReplyDelete