Saturday, December 13, 2014

In the Christmas spirit!

What do you know about Chaucer? I mean Chaucer the man or Chaucer the pilgrim character in the Canterbury Tales.The second book I wrote--Pilgrim Chaucer: Center Stage--explores both sides of him. To tell his whole story, I had to include an X-rated chapter!

If you'd like a copy of the book -- at no cost to you -- email your address to me (Chaucer600@aol.com) and I'll send you a copy. The offer is only good for US residents. Sorry, rest of the world.

If you want me to sign it, just say so. I'd be happy to. The number available is limited, of course. Isn't everything?

Y'all have a Merry Christmas and a splendid 2015.

(PS I've only received a small number of requests. Don't be shy.  lol  The offer is good through the Twelfth Day of Christmas --January 6.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a sweet offer. I have no doubt that this book is even more fascinating than your first. You have extraordinary views and insights. The rest of the world may miss out on this exceptional offer, but not on your works, I do hope.

    ReplyDelete