Monday, December 7, 2015

Totally Teddies

Hooray! The day the Teddy Bears were finished was also the day the last computer problem was solved. You may remember that I worked on the Bears to pass the time while I had computer  problems. So, we have a happy ending.
     The Teddies have been invited to a Christmas Party this week at Uncommon Good. They each hope to find a forever friend who will take them home.

 

Now I've got to make a confession. There are 12 Teddy Bears, but only 11 of them will go to the party. Why? Because I'm keeping one as my own forever friend. I suppose it's kind of silly, but I just couldn't part with him.


It's a good thing I don't feel that way about all the dolls I make.   :)

1 comment:

  1. These Teddy Bears are so delightful! It is impossible to choose a favorite! Your work is excellent!

    ReplyDelete