Friday, December 5, 2014

On the cyber trail

A comment I received a couple of days ago was a special treat. It had had quite a cyber trail before it reached me. Chaucer  ain't like Gospel! is linked to Facebook. What I received by email was a "friend" request for Facebook from a Mr. Mault, whom I knew not at all.

So for curiosity, if for nothing else, I queried, "Why would you want me as a friend? Who do you know that I know?" and "What's your opinion of Chaucer?"

Aha, Mr. Mault responded that he had seen my Chaucer chat on YouTube!



He also expressed the intention of reading my books and Chaucer's. Therefore, recognizing Mr. Mault of Ohio as a man of noble spirit and good intentions, I accepted him as a Facebook "friend."

When he next contacts me, I'll be sure to direct him to my website


which holds a wealth of Chaucer information and considerable news of current Chaucer events and publications as well as stuff to download. 

A link to my radio interview (Oct 21) will also be there soon. 


With all the busyness of Thanksgiving and the Christmas season, the powers that be just haven't gotten around to it yet. 

Blessings of the Season to all of you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment